Econophysics Colloquium 2022
The Econophysics Colloquium 2022 is the most recent one a series of meetings, that are held each year in a different city, and treats a highly interdisciplinary subject that combines several traditional sciences under one cover in an effort to explain the behavior of economic systems by use of other sciences, and in particular Physics and Computer Science. The meeting will bring together scientists from Physics, Economics, Informatics, and other sciences in order to discuss a large variety of topics ranging from the stock market, to cryptocurrencies, to crisis spreading by use of statistical methods, quantitative measures, system modelling, computer simulations and non-conventional data mining methods applied to financial, economic, and social systems. The meeting is expected to provide a very fruitful environment to stimulate collaboration between scientists in different disciplines.
This year’s Econophysics Colloquium 2022 will be held online.
2021 Lyon, France
2020 Cancelled due to the pandemic
2018 Palermo, Italy
2017 Warsaw, Poland
2016 São Paulo, Brazil
2015 Prague, Czech Republic
2014 Kobe, Japan
2013 POSTECH (APCTP Headquarters), Pohang, Korea
2012 ETH – Zurich Switzerland
2011 University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
2010 Institute of Physics, Academia Sinica and the Department of Economics, National Chengchi University-Taipei, Taiwan
2009 Centro Ettore Majorana – Erice, Italy
2008 University of Kiel– Kiel, Germany
2007 Polytechnic University of Marche – Ancona, Italy
2006 International Christian University (ICU) – Tokyo, Japan
2005 The Australian National University (ANU) – Canberra, Australia
EC2022 welcomes contributed talks and posters on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Agent-based models in economics and finance
- Big Data mining and analysis in socio-economic systems
- Computational and experimental finance
- Derivative pricing, financial engineering, and hedging strategies
- Evolutionary game theory and evolutionary economics
- Financial bubbles and regime shifts in economic and social systems
- Market dynamics, macroscopic models, and prediction
- Market microstructure
- Networks and multilayer networks in economics and finance
- Non-additive entropy and non-extensive statistical mechanics in socio-economic systems
- Opinion dynamics
- Random matrix theory applications in finance
- Social mobility and economic inequality
- Statistical and probabilistic methods in economics and finance
- Systemic risk and risk management
- Financial technology
- Sharing economy
- Economic complexity
- Give your results in front of a world-famous audience, including a list of highly esteemed invited speakers
- Hook up with other collegues to form new consortiums for project funding
- Publish your recent results in the Conference Supporting Journal after the peer review process
There are no Registration Fees.
- Abstract submission deadline: August 1
- Notification of acceptance: August 5
- Econophysics Colloquium: August 24-26
All times mentioned are Central European times (Brussels, Paris, Berlin, Rome).
The names in the time schedule are the names of the first author of the presentation.
Notice that invited talks are 30 min, while contributed talks are 15 min.
These times include 2-3 minutes for discussions.
When one clicks on a name the abstract of the presentation opens up in a new window.
All times are Central European Times (Brussels, Paris, Berlin, Rome), CET.
|Wednesday 24 August||Thursday 25 August||Friday 26 August|
Colloquium Email: econophysics.colloquium[at]gmail.com
Panos Argyrakis: panos[at]auth.gr
Lykourgos Magafas: lmagafas[at]otenet.gr
Event Count Down